For 24 years we have been providing a reliable, professional and stress free evening babysitting service (from 5.30 pm) to both parents and babysitters. We have a long established database of more than 100 babysitters on our books, many of whom have worked through Little Masters and Misses for up to 10 years and all of whom we know enjoy their evenings with your children.
- All babysitters are childcare qualified and/or experienced and the majority are employed in schools, nurseries, maternity units or as local nannies
- All babysitters have a Criminal Records Bureau check
- All babysitters have a valid First Aid certificate and we run our own British Red Cross course.
- All babysitters are local, car drivers and non smokers.
- All babysitters are looking for regular weekly/monthly work throughout the year with the same families and help with children’s homework or reading.
The agency takes up to three hours to interview, reference check and register each of our babysitters. On average, our babysitters have been with us for between 3 and 10 years and an annual reference check is obtained on each of them.
How much does it cost?
We can provide you with year round peace of mind that you have access to our professional office service and database of wonderful babysitters for less than £1.50 per week. And you can’t even buy your children a book for that!
|Six month registration - £50
||Annual registration - £75
Alternatively, if you are new to the idea of a babysitting service, we can offer a 3-month introductory registration for just £21
Evening Babysitting Rates (from 5.30pm) are as follows:
Monday Thursday: 3 hour minimum booking £6 per hour
Weekends: 4 hour minimum booking £7 per hour
Also, we have now introduced an overnight babysitting service for registered clients at a cost of £75 for a 12-hour shift with a £10 agency booking fee.
Please contact us to register>>>